Hi list,

I've got problems with old Cisco HCAs. They are clearly rebranded Mellanox
cards running Mellanox firmware, but having PSIDs modified by Cisco. In short -
does any document translating Cisco PSIDs to Mellanox PSIDs exist? I'm most
vitally interested in the one below. Did anybody manage to guess what Mellanox
PSID it really is? I can see multiple candidates in Mellanox firmware table
guessing on my own.

Regards,

kovlensky

# tvflash -i
  converting Topspin VSD format
HCA #0: MT25208 Tavor Compat, Lion Cub, revision A0
  Primary image is v4.7.400 build 3.2.0.67, with label 'HCA.LionCub.RevC.A0'
  Secondary image is valid, unknown source

  Vital Product Data
    Product Name: Lion cub
    P/N: SFS-HCA-E2T7-A1
    E/C: Rev: A0