Hi Roland,
Sorry for the long delay -- I was out for a week with a stomach infection,
and was too weak to work.

Here is the XRC kernel patch set.  This patch set includes:
1. Your replacement/fix for your git's xrc-branch HEAD commit:
    "IB/uverbs: Support for associating XRC domains to inodes"
2. the XRC low-level (mlx4) driver XRC base implementation
3. The XRC_RCV implementation for the IB core and low-level (mlx4) driver.

We have done some testing of XRC and XRC_RCV with your xrc kernel git,
and this patch set applied on top of it (minus your HEAD, which the first patch
of
this set replaces -- it is the same patch that you sent to me for review).

For userspace, we used the OFED 1.5.1 libmlx4 and libibverbs, which have XRC
implemented
in a fashion compatible with the kernel implementation in these patches.

Please note that, per Diego Cupernicoff's request, I have added a
destroy_xrc_rcv_qp verb
to the kernel for users who do not wish to use the reg/unreg_xrc_rcv_qp() pair.
The userspace
libraries I will be submitting (hopefully this week) will include this verb.

Hopefully, this patch set is sufficient for you to continue with RoCEE.

Best Regards,
-Jack