Eli Cohen wrote:
> I just posted a patch which might fix your problem. Please try it and
> let us know if it fixed anything.

Hi Eli
Although Josh already reported that the patch seems to fix the issue I have a
question though.

"post_send failed" prints were during work in datagram mode. I don't know if
Josh verified
that but I don't expect that these prints would go away, even with the patch.
Am I right?

BTW, what could be the reason for UD QP post_send() failures?