> Did you consider my input in
 > http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-rdma@vger.kernel.org/msg02803.html wrt. to
 > these enhancements?

I think we can worry about that if/when an HCA comes along that supports
global atomics for ordinary atomics but not enhanced atomics.  Although
perhaps it would be cleaner to change the atomic_cap enum to:

        /*
         * IB_ATOMIC_NONE:      no atomic capability
         * IB_ATOMIC_HCA:       all ops are atomic within HCA
         * IB_ATOMIC_GLOB:      standard ops atomic with respect to all
                                memory ops; masked ops atomic within HCA
         * IB_ATOMIC_GLOB_MASKED: all ops atomic with respect to all
         *                      memory ops
         */
        enum ib_atomic_cap {
                IB_ATOMIC_NONE,