Amir Vadai wrote:
I have a fix for 2027 (number of SGE's issue) read.
I'm busy with other things - but hopefully will succeed testing it and
pushing it today.

As to 2028 (No FMR support) - I need pushed a fix to only disable ZCopy
when no FMR facility.
I don't have time right now to add support for fast memory registeration
when FMR is not available - but Steve said he'll help with implementing it.

- Amir

(I removed this from the linux-kernel list)

I probably won't get to adding fast memory registration until July/August.

Steve.