> I'd like to release a new version of librdmacm that can support the user
 > space
 > SA query feature in 2.6.33, which will also be part of OFED 1.5.2.
 > Currently,
 > there's a dependency on the path record definition being part of libibverbs.
 >  Do
 > you have any opinions on the best way to handle this?  I guess, ideally, I'd
 > like to see a released version of libibverbs include this, but I can think of
 > ways around this.

I can release an updated version of libibverbs (I have enough stuff
pending that this is probably a good idea anyway).  However could you do
some autoconf stuff so librdmacm works against older libibverbs (but
doesn't enable the stuff that can't be done without the missing stuff)?
Or maybe it's not worth it.
--
Roland Dreier <rola...@cisco.com> || For corporate legal information go to: