> I just wanted to make sure that this didn't get dropped off the radar for
 > 2.6.36
 > review.  I have a set of patches to add support for AF_IB to the rdma_cm.  At
 > this point, all received feedback has been incorporated.  I won't repost the
 > entire patch set unless requested, but it's also available from:
 >
 >      git://git.openfabrics.org/~shefty/rdma-dev.git af_ib

Sorry, yes, I forgot to add two more topics that, to be honest, I did
not even have a chance to start thinking about.  Namely this AF_IB stuff
and also the raw QP stuff for iWARP/datagram acceleration.  Again,
hopefully for 2.6.36.

 - R.
--
Roland Dreier <rola...@cisco.com> || For corporate legal information go to: