On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 6:57 AM, Pradeep Satyanarayana
<prade...@linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
> I realize that the following patch:
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/97243/
>
> is queued in your backlog of patches and unlikely that it will go into 2.6.35.
> What are the chances that it will make it into 2.6.36? This patch has fixed a
> a rarely seen crash and we would like it to go upstream ASAP.

The following comment was made on that patch by Ralph Campbell (see
also http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-rdma@vger.kernel.org/msg03125.html):

"Quite right. I should also use list_for_each_entry_safe(). I will fix this."

This makes me wonder whether version three of this patch can go in unmodified ?

Bart.