Walukiewicz, Miroslaw wrote:
> I agree with you that it is possible to fix the post_send path in OFED.
> Let me think a few days yet.

Hi Mirek,

okay.

Just one comment, the way I see it, ofed is very much not something that has
"post_send path", its a temporary, ad-hock, very far from being well organized,
and actually much worse then you may think (try the archives for "shovel in
unreviewed junk" or "pile of shit") collection of bits which pretend to be a
distribution of the Linux IB stack

The credit or discredit and or questions, patches, bugs && flames for this or
that element of the IB stack, should all go to the maintainer/s. Specifically
of libibverbs, ib_uverbs etc (happen to be CC-ed here...)

Or.