In our dmesg log I see "mlx4_core 0000:02:00.0: Only 12 MSI-X vectors
available, need 25. Not using MSI-X" which if I read it correctly says our
mlx4_core is unable to use MSI-X which if I also understand correctly means the
mlx4_core can't use the sharing of interrupts among all processors.

If this is correct, do we want to try to fix this so the mlx4_core can use
MSI-X and share the interrupts?

And if we do want to fix this, do you have any suggestions for how to fix it?

Thanks,
Don Meyer
Senior Network/System Engineer/Programmer
US+ (253) 371-9532 iNet 8-371-9532
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others