Eldad Zinger wrote:
> event.status = ib_event->param.sidr_rep_rcvd.status
> event.status = ib_event->param.rej_rcvd.reason
> event.status should be 0 for success, or negative value of generic error code.
> In that code, the error code is positive and do not comply with generic error
> code.

Basically, I believe that the status equals reject reason for rdma-cm reject
event
is known to the kernel developers that deal with the rdma-cm. Personally, I'm
fine
with it, we could document that, but currently there's no rdma-cm document
under
Documentation/infiniband which could have this.

For user space, I would add a comment in the man pages

> In order to make the status field available for other modules (like
> SDP), that field should be format-consistent.

With SDP being out of tree for about four-six years (and counting), somehow
hard to take into account claims related to it.

Ot.