Folks:

I have the envious task of figuring out whether SRQ is being used in an SRP
application (which I have very little
knowledge about). I only have IB transport layer traces from the customer.
>From the traces I can see Valid Credits in the Syndrome field of the AETH in
>RDMA_ReadResponse_First/last messages.
Although there are a bunch of RC SENDs where the AETH syndrome field is
Invalid, unfortunately I cannot seem to
correlate these RC SENDS with the RDMA read/responses.
My questions is, since the RDMA response AETH field has valid CC credits is it
saying SRQ is not being used?

Many thanks,
Suri