Walukiewicz, Miroslaw wrote:
My patch was implemented using the most effective method available for current version of code and it is ready and working as a functionality. [...] I will start a new discussion regarding an optimization of the post_send/post_recv path. Thank you for reminder.
Hi Mirek,

As suggested over the review (and you basically agreed it make sense), it looks like the current code path in the IB stack (libibverbs and kernel uverbs) can be patched to be more efficient such that an alternative implementation as you did within libibnes/nes can be avoided.

Or.