> > No objection to adding this and I will include it for my next pull.  But
 > > out of curiousity what arch are you seeing this on?  I'm not seeing any
 > > problems on x86 and I haven't heard any complaints about -next so I'm
 > > curious what the error you're seeing is.

 > sparc64 allmodconfig

Got it.  Interestingly x86, powerpc and ia64 all include linux/slab.h
via asm/pci.h (for no very obvious reason that I can see from a quick
look at what their asm/pci.h have), which is why I missed this.

anyway, applied your patch and will pass on to Linus shortly.
--
Roland Dreier <rola...@cisco.com> || For corporate legal information go to: