On Aug 16, 2010 06:39 PM, Tarick Bedeir <tar...@bedeir.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 1:00 AM, Hefty, Sean <sean.he...@intel.com>
> wrote:
> >> When I started working on an IB-aware app last year, I couldn't
> >> find
> >> much in the way of an RDMA/verbs/IB tutorial on the web.  This
> >> doesn't
> >> seem to have changed, so I put together a few posts on my blog that
> >> hope will be of use to the next guy who's got to start from
> >> scratch:
> >>
> >> http://thegeekinthecorner.wordpress.com/
> >>
> >> I'm very interested in the community's feedback.
> >
> > I think having something like this is great.
> >
> > Since you've started this work, additional APIs and functionality
> > have been added to the librdmacm which are intended to simplify
> > connection establishment.  Notable changes include the addition of
> > an rdma_getaddrinfo() call and support for synchronous operation.
> >  If you download the latest librdmacm package from the OFA site, you
> > can take a look at the new samples, rdma_server and rdma_client,
> > which show how to make use of the new functionality.
> >
> > A few wrapper functions around libibverbs calls were also added, but
> > as those are inline calls, their use is limited.
>
> That's good to know -- I'll work on a post describing synchronous
> operation and rdma_getaddrinfo().
>
> Thank you for the feedback!
>
> Tarick
> --
> in

Hi Tarick,

I'm interesting in your documentation.
It will be precious in my RDMA test.

Keep in touch.
Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Andrea

Andrea Gozzelino

INFN - Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro  (LNL)
Viale dell'Universita' 2 -I-35020 - Legnaro (PD)- ITALIA
Office: E-101
Tel: +39 049 8068346
Fax: +39 049 641925
Mail: andrea.gozzel...@lnl.infn.it