On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 6:17 PM, Eli Cohen <e...@dev.mellanox.co.il> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 06:36:43AM -0700, Roland Dreier wrote:

>> I suspect I broke either the UD header packing or the build_mlx_header
>> function when I "cleaned up" the patches.  I see the same problem, I'll
>> take a look today.

> I think this will fix things up. The + operator has precedence over
> the ? operator so we end up with packet_length equal IB_GRH_BYTES / 4
> which is wrong.

Once you guys feel to have a fix I would be happy to give Roland's
for-next bits some further basic kernel (e.g IB link up/down, IPoIB,
running SM on a node with IBoE patches) testing and a bit of more
advanced (e.g IB/iSER, IB/RDS [Andy]) testing to see that things are
in place with L2 IB, I would recommend also the iWARP folks to do the
same as the addr/rdma-cm modules were also modified.

The merge window still has about 9 days, so we're okay with delaying
the push in 1-2 days, thoughts people?

Or.