Eli Cohen wrote:
The idea is to let kernel consumers enjoy the improvements to latency that blue
flame gives. And yes, SDP is motivating us but I am going to push to IPoIB too.
From my recollection of numbers, for user space apps, using inline accounts for about 1us improvement in the latency, if this is indeed the case, I'm sure if there's great value here for kernel consumers, do you have any numbers to support this patch?

I want to take the opportunity that you raised the issue to hear others opinion about changing the bitmap allocator maintain an "avail" variable that will count the number of available UARs. I want to use this to limit the number of UARs that a kernel consumer can allocate so that there will always be some available for userspace
Is this correct that today all the kernels QPs use the same UAR, any problem with that?

Or.