Hey Ed ,

I'm Ido , perftest maintainer , I will check the issue now , and report you
back.

In general , every c program can be compiled with g++ ?

Ido

On 11/18/2010 5:20 AM, i...@celticblues.com wrote:
I have what is probably a silly question....

If I compile the rdma_bw example from perftests with g++, it doesn't work...
granted I have to make a few changes wrt structure initialization, but I would
think it should behave as when built with gcc...  I am getting an error message
in pp_client_init/pp_server_init that ai_family SOCK_STREAM is not support for
the port.  If I use cma I get an unrecognized event on the client side... Am I
missing something?  I am trying to develop some C++ classes with RDMA/verbs.
Thanks,
Ed