On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 10:36 +0200, Or Gerlitz wrote:
> Aleksey Senin wrote:
> > RAW_ETH patches cannot be applied without it, so we really need this
> > masking.
>
> So Maybe it would be easier to review and merge if you add this patch to the
> raw qp patch set
> you mentioned
>
> Or.

I don't think that RAW_ETH patches should contain fixes for Mellanox
driver implementation and make it working according to Mellanox PRM.
In any case, Eli sent patch that easy to review and merge.
In addition, even if I include this change to my series, there is a
chance that from the whole set, will be accepted only this one, and the
rest will be accepted later ;-)