Hi all,

I have tested two cards Intel NetEffect NE020 E10G81GP with RDMA over
Ethernet; results are OK in latency and bandwidth.
Are there other protocols supported by cards,that offer the same
performances?
(TCP Offload, STORAGE, MPI).
Socket Direct Protocol (SDO) is not good for those performances.
Any suggestions about using cards with high performances?
What are benefits using these cards in daily storage and data movement
operations?

Thank you.
Best regards,

Andrea Gozzelino

INFN - Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro  (LNL)
Viale dell'Universita' 2 -I-35020 - Legnaro (PD)- ITALIA
Office: E-101
Tel: +39 049 8068346
Fax: +39 049 641925
Mail: andrea.gozzel...@lnl.infn.it