Hi all,

I use RDMA verbs (iWARP on IntelNetEffect adapters, RoCE on Mellanox
cards, ...), but I would like to insert the Priority Flow Control (PFC).
Mellanox cards support it, but I have not idea about switch. I study
both the configuration back to back and the configuration with switch.
The actual experimental setup has an Extreme Summit X650-24x switch,
without optional parts. In next future, probably I will use Juniper
JUNIP 4500 switch.

Could you please suggest me switch and adapters to obtain a corret use
of PFC feature?

Thank you.
Best regards,

Andrea Gozzelino

PhD student Università di Padova
Dipartimento di Fisica Galileo Galilei
Via Marzolo, 8 - I - 35131 - Padova
INFN - Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro  (LNL)
Viale dell'Universita' 2 - I - 35020 - Legnaro (PD)- ITALIA
Office a LNL: E-101
Tel: +39 049 8068346
Fax: +39 049 641925
Mail: andrea.gozzel...@lnl.infn.it