On Apr 25, 2011 10:12 AM, bhavinkumar thumar
<bhawinkumar.thu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> OFED 1.5.2 has already been installed in my system and now I want to
> build and install the sdp module of OFED after making some change in
> it.
>
> I tried 'configure' script in /usr/src/ofa_kernel-1.5.2/ and then gave
> 'make' and 'make install' with required parameters. Then when I am
> trying to load the ib_sdp module it gives me following error:
>
> FATAL: Error inserting ib_sdp
>
> (/lib/modules/2.6.18-194.el5/updates/kernel/drivers/infiniband/ulp/sdp/ib_sdp.ko):
> Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)
>
> I checked dmesg, it shows:
>
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_unregister_client
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_unregister_client
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_fmr_pool_unmap
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_fmr_pool_unmap
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_create_cq
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_create_cq
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol rdma_resolve_addr
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol rdma_resolve_addr
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_create_fmr_pool
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_create_fmr_pool
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_dereg_mr
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_dereg_mr
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol rdma_reject
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol rdma_reject
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol rdma_disconnect
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol rdma_disconnect
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol rdma_resolve_route
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol rdma_resolve_route
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol rdma_bind_addr
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol rdma_bind_addr
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_register_client
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_register_client
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol rdma_create_qp
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol rdma_create_qp
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_destroy_cq
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_destroy_cq
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol rdma_create_id
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol rdma_create_id
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_set_client_data
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_set_client_data
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol rdma_notify
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol rdma_notify
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_get_client_data
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_get_client_data
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol rdma_listen
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol rdma_listen
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_query_device
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_query_device
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_get_dma_mr
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_get_dma_mr
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_alloc_pd
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_alloc_pd
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol rdma_connect
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol rdma_connect
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol ib_modify_cq
> ib_sdp: Unknown symbol ib_modify_cq
> ib_sdp: disagrees about version of symbol rdma_destroy_id
> [...]

Hi Bhavin,

I try SDP module with RDMA code to test some cards, but I had a lot of
problem.
Please read the bugzilla web site at bug 2027 and 2028.
https://lkml.org/lkml/2010/4/23/192

Search on line SDP with my name.

Good Easter.
Thanks,
Andrea Gozzelino

PhD Università di Padova
Dipartimento di Fisica Galileo Galilei
Via Marzolo, 8 - I - 35131 - Padova (PD) - Italia
Ufficio @ Padova: 138
Tel: +39 049 8277103

INFN - Laboratori Nazionali di Legnaro  (LNL)
Viale dell'Universita' 2 - I - 35020 - Legnaro (PD)- Italia
Ufficio @ LNL: E-101
Tel: +39 049 8068346
Fax: +39 049 641925