On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 12:34:46AM +0000, Hefty, Sean wrote:
> In order to support OFED or vendor specific calls, define a
> generic extension mechanism.  This allows OFED, an RDMA vendor,
> or another registered 3rd party (for example, the librdmacm)
> to define RDMA extensions.

After looking at this a bit I'm a bit concerned that your first
extension goes around and requires edits to the various structs
anyhow, which sort of defeats the purpose of making extensions, IMHO..

Do you think such changes will be required so often that this is just
extra complexity? For instance, could you implement the multicast self
loop flag feature using an extension ?