Roland Dreier wrote:
I can rereview the patch intoto if this is needed.
If you wouldn't mind, that would be great. I would like to get a solution for
qib in the tree but as I said I don't like stealing reserved bits, and I'm
not confident I know the tradeoffs here.

Roland, MiKe

Reading further on this thread the posts made by Ira, Hal and Jason, it seems
that there's still way to go with the other qib / mad related patch. I think
that at this point, this patch can be accepted 1st, and we'll take it from there,
makes sense?

Or.