On Fri, 5 Aug 2011 16:57:02 -0700
"Hefty, Sean" <sean.he...@intel.com> wrote:

> > This is picked up by libosmcomp.so
>
> Is this a new library built as part of opensm?

opensm-libs is the specific package.

I don't think it is that new.

> I'm trying to update the windows build and haven't followed the changes
> recently.  Why are the diags dependent on error types outside of what ibmad
> reports?

I am not quite sure at the moment.  This function has been used in saquery
since the beginning of the git tree.  Also there are other needs for libosmcomp
(cl_qmap and node name map support for example.)  Although I would like to see
the dependency (on opensm-libs) removed it will take more than that function.

Ira

--
Ira Weiny
Math Programmer/Computer Scientist