On 10/10/2011 7:00 PM, Roland Dreier wrote:
Can we really do this? Doesn't this break anyone who has this option configured in modprobe.conf? This is one reason why I hate adding module parameters -- you can't just delete them later like this

Yes, I now understand even better why you hate adding module params... specifically here, this table relates only to IBoE users, which is relatively new (in since 2.6.37) and didn't hit yet most (if not all) of the
distros,  so I don't expect anything to break, makes sense?

Or.