Thanks for the feedback.

> 1. netperf: get_transport_info: getsockopt: errno 95
> This failure is due to the missing TCP_MAXSEG socket option support. May
> be this is OK as this option
> doesn't make much sense when using RDMA. Or we could return a reasonable
> value.

Missing socket options are usually easy enough to add, so that setsockopt can
return success.  :)  Maybe this option makes sense as the MTU?  One issue I hit
into with rsockets is that several options must be set before connecting.  And
in this case, if MAXSEG mapped to MTU, it would need to match on both sides.

> 2. shutdown_control: no response received  errno 95
> Here select() on control socket is failing with EOPNOTSUPP after doing a
> shutdown(SHUT_WR) of the control socket

rshutdown() pretty much assumes SHUT_RDWR.  I need to think whether anything
should be done to handle SHUT_RD or SHUT_WR, or if shutdown should just ignore
those.

The issue may be the result of rshutdown() switching the rsocket from
nonblocking to blocking in order to process the shutdown properly.  The code is
waiting for all pending sends to complete to prevent data loss...

> 3. Once in a while netserver timesout in recv() after the client closes
> the connection.

...or maybe we still lose the disconnect message.  Did this occur after you
applied patch 3?

- Sean