On Fri, 27 Jul 2012 10:42:12 -0700
Ira Weiny <wei...@llnl.gov> wrote:

> First, I have gotten pulled into another project so I have not been able to
> debug this further.
>
> I __really__ appreciate all the responses and will report back when I have
> found more information.

I feel really stupid admitting this... but I feel it is important to close this
thread for other users who may have this issue.

The bottom line: I was sending to the wrong lid.

The details are: I had a copy and paste error where I incorrectly used
"uint8_t" for a lid.  Therefore when run on a large system (lid > 256) this
would fail where it would run fine on a 2 node test system.  :-(

<sigh>  Like I said I feel pretty stupid right now.  Thank you _very_ much for
all the help.

Ira