On 2/12/2013 3:28 PM, Ira Weiny wrote:
On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:39:44 -0800
Sarat Kakarla <sarat.kaka...@oracle.com> wrote:

Add ib_resolve_noderecord_via wrapper similar to ib_resolve_portid_str_via

I have a more fundamental question: Do you have a use case for this?

Ira

The main purpose of this wrapper to make ib_resolve_noderecord_via as a single API call to resolve a node by looking at node record. From oracle's point of view since we have already included the name and signature of this ib_resolve_noderecord_via in our executable we thought it would be helpful to have this wrapper so that we can just drop the new library without changing/rebuilding our binaries.

Thanks
Sarat