Hi Gandalf,

just build up two separate fabrics. This means that you don't
interconnect both switches.
Otherwise, issues on one port also affect the other port.

What do you use for storage? SRP?
This requires dm-multipath and fast IO failing + automatic reconnect
patches from Bart or from me.

All other traffic like IPoIB for example also has to be able to switch
the port.

Cheers,
Sebastian