Resending the whole series as of wrong chunk getting into patch #3, sorry
for that.

Hi Roland,

Here's a 2nd batch of iser patches for 3.10, with the hightlight being
a fix to the device removal flow from Roi Dayan. For some reason the race
this patch fixes doesn't hit on IB link layer as of different timings
(e.g more modules that register with the IB core, such as IPoIB), but
it was there, thanks for Sean we nailed down the problem and came up
with a proper fix.

Also, with the kernel now having iser target support through LIO and the
increased use cases for iser, I added a MAINTAINERS entry to help people
figure out who's involved (and send bugs and flames...) hope you're OK
with that.

Or.

Or Gerlitz (2):
  IB/iser: Add Mellanox copyright
  MAINTAINERS: Add entry for iSCSI Extensions for RDMA (iSER) initiator

Roi Dayan (1):
  IB/iser: Fix device removal flow

 MAINTAINERS                                  |   10 ++++++++++
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iscsi_iser.c     |    1 +
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iscsi_iser.h     |    1 +
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iser_initiator.c |    1 +
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iser_memory.c    |    1 +
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/iser/iser_verbs.c     |   16 +++++++++-------