On 18/06/2013 14:19, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
Is /etc/rdma a standard location in Linux ? Is it used by other RDMA upstream
components ?

its used by RHEL packages, not upstream

Also, opensm doesn't by default use this location for the config file. I expect
that's dealt with by other scripts RedHat supplies.

yes, this is part of their specs I think

>so things are plug-and-play, or I need to hack that somehow?
You would currently need to hack that.

How exactly? I'd like to build rpm from upstream opensm, generate config file and have the opensm service script to read this config and apply it for successive restarts or sig HUPs I send. Maybe you can come up with some patch, it will help

Or.