On Wed, 2013-06-12 at 15:36 +0200, Bart Van Assche wrote:
> From: Vu Pham <vuhu...@mellanox.com>
>
> Allow the InfiniBand RC retry count to be configured by the user
> as an option in the target login string. The transport layer
> timeout in nanoseconds is computed as follows from the retry count:
>
> rc_timeout = rc_retry_count * 4 * 4096 * (1 << qp->timeout)
>
> The default value for tl_retry_count is changed from 7 into 2.

I'm not sure you should change the default, but I've not thought about
it much.

It should probably also have a default set via module parameter similar
to the indirect_command_descriptors, etc. Unless srp_daemon is patched,
this won't be usable without that. I'm not tied to this position, though
-- we should be moving in the direction of more control via the login
string.

Otherwise,

Acked-by: David Dillow <dillo...@ornl.gov>

--
Dave Dillow
National Center for Computational Science