On 8/31/2013 2:41 PM, Tatyana Nikolova wrote:
Hello All,

This patch series adds iWARP Port Mapper (IWPM) service support in RDMA/core,
RDMA/nes driver and RDMA/cxgb4 driver. The iWARP Port Mapper implementation is
based on the port mapper specification section in the Sockets Direct Protocol
paper - http://www.rdmaconsortium.org/home/draft-pinkerton-iwarp-sdp-v1.0.pdf

Hey Tatyana,

I'm replying to 0/4 because these comments are for both iwarp providers.

I think there are lots of #defines and enums replicated in both nes_netlink.h and c4iw_netlink.h. For example, the IWPM_* defines and enums. It seems like we could put all this in a common header file to be included by all iwarp providers? Say include/rdma/iw_portmap.h or something. Basically the interface to the user mode daemon is the same for all providers, no? Those bits should be in a common header. (and maybe even a common core module if there is enough common functions).

Thoughts?

Steve.