On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:20:03 +0200
Gandalf Corvotempesta <gandalf.corvotempe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2013/9/10 Andreas Bluemle <andreas.blue...@itxperts.de>:
> > Since I have added these workarounds to my version of the librdmacm
> > library, I can at least start up ceph using LD_PRELOAD and end up in
> > a healthy ceph cluster state.
>
> Have you seen any performance improvement by using LD_PRELOAD with
> ceph? Which throughput are you able to archive with rsocket and ceph?

I have not yet done any performance testing.

The next step I have to take is more related to setting up
a larger cluster with sth. like 150 osd's without hitting any
resource limitations.

Regards

Andreas Bluemle

> --

Andreas Bluemle                     mailto:andreas.blue...@itxperts.de
ITXperts GmbH                       http://www.itxperts.de
Balanstrasse 73, Geb. 08            Phone: (+49) 89 89044917
D-81541 Muenchen (Germany)          Fax:   (+49) 89 89044910

Company details: http://www.itxperts.de/imprint.htm