On 24/09/2013 19:16, Yann Droneaud wrote:
PS: I haven't tested the create_flow() commands, (hopefully)
there's no libibverbs support yet for the new commands for the moment.
I will try to provide patches to improve create_flow()/destroy_flow()
and the way its data structures are expressed.
Yan, nice doing! I am not sure to follow your last comment, this patch do touch ib_uverbs_create_flow and ib_uverbs_destroy_flow, what else remains to do there?

Also, to help acceptance of the patch, could you please re-send it with removing all the references to emails and the hemisphere summer comment into the section below the "---" line at the end of the git formatted patch header? they are all irrelevant for long term
git logging and "git am" will take them off when Roland applies  the patch.

Matan from Mellanox is reviewing the patch and will send ack or comments later today.

The patch should be titled as follows

IB/core:  An improved infrastructure for extending uverbs commands

Or.