On 09/10/2013 14:29, Yann Droneaud wrote:
The other solution is reverting the current patches (22878db, 436f2ad, 400dbc9) and continue to work on this subject for 3.13: I've proposed a slightly different scheme, but it share the same spirit. In the same time I feel like we haven't find agreement on what is really needed/wanted.

The patches were on the list from April 2013, no way we want to revert them.We agree to your fixes and now its a matter for the maintainer to either accept them or not.