On 06/08/2013 23:32, Or Gerlitz wrote:
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:40 PM, Roland Dreier <rol...@kernel.org> wrote:
On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Or Gerlitz <or.gerl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Could you finally-long-lastish post some comments on how you see this?
any bugs or flames you find here, is this going to be accepted? when?

Have you read the patches?  Any comments?
The XRC patches, YES, I have looked on them and along the ..v9 trail I
provided Yishai and earlier to Sean some comments that were fixed.
Also Shlomo from our team tested the patches with iSER target (tgt,
user space) and initiator (kernel) experimental code that uses XRC and
we provided few patches to bugs in the IB core and mlx4 driver,
stepped on the way. Also I posted earlier this week few more XRC
patches to kernel bugs found by Yishai and team while they tested this
series for the last round of submission.

As for the user space verbs extensions framework/impl., I (&& Eli
Cohen too) did go to some level through the design and architecture
set by Tzahi, Jason and Sean, but you know what, one can't master it
all. So I in that respect, OTOH I am OK with the proposed design and
code, but if you wake me up in the middle of the night, I can't sing
it out loud. But OTOH, I don't wear the maintainer hat, and you said
no need for co-maintainer to libibverbs last time we talked, so after
the folks worked on that for > year, its about time for you to do so
too, makes sense?

Hi Roland, another two months elapsed and not a word from you here, how can we make progress?
do you need any further feedback from maybe Sean or Jason?

Or.