On Sun, 2014-02-16 at 19:38 +0200, Sagi Grimberg wrote:
> Hey Nic and folks,
>
> This patchset introduces target side T10-PI offload support over
> RDMA. Currently the implementation is for iSER transport but can
> be easily extended to SRP (or FCoE in the future).
>
> Should mention that this patchset depends on RDMA signature
> verbs making it for inclusion which will hopefully happen in
> near future.
>
> This code was tested against iSER legacy initiator, and also
> initiator that uses T10-PI offload as well. I'll clean up the
> initiator code in the following days and submit that as well.

Looking forward to seeing the initiator code in action.

> This code works under medium loads using backstores:
> - FileIO with DIF emulation.
> - RD with DIF emulation.
> - iBLOCK (scsi_debug with DIF support).
>
> Nic, Can you take this code to rdma_dif branch until RDMA
> Signature verbs set will pass submission? (after review of
> course...).

Ok, a few mostly minor comments on this series.  Please address these
and repost.

Also, target-pending/rdma-dif has been updated to v3.14-rc2 from the
last RDMA Signature verbs patch series.  Please take a moment to verify
that it's update to date.

Thanks!

--nab