On 05/20/14 10:33, Yann Droneaud wrote:
> Please find a slightly modified version of your patch to simplify
> a bit the error paths (no backward goto's) and to reduces the amount
> of lines touched.
>
> I wasn't able to explain it clearly enough in the previous patch review,
> so I've made the changes directly in the file and propose the modified
> patch for you to review.
>
> As it's only suggestion, feel free to integrate the changes in your
> patch or discard them.

Hello Yann,

It seems like our opinions about backward goto's are different :-) I
thought these are common at the end of error handling code in the Linux
kernel. Anyway, what matters to me is that a fix gets upstream, not
which fix. But please do not expect me to spend more time testing a
patch that has been reworked only because of the coding style aspects
mentioned in your e-mail.

Bart.