On 8/20/2014 6:51 PM, Mark Lehrer wrote:
 From what I see srp_sq_size is controlled via
configfs. Can you set it to 2048 just for the sake of
confirmation this is indeed the issue?

Now that we have confirmed that this works, what is the proper way to
fix the problem?  Is the core issue with mlx5 or srp?

Thanks,
Mark

Since I don't know how true send queue size can be computed from the
device capabilities at the moment -I can suggest a fix to srpt to retry
with srp_sq_size/2 (ans so on until it succeeds...)

CC'ing Bart and Eli.

Sagi.