Hi All,

I was trying to write an application in rdma . I understood that when a
connection is established between remote endpoints, RDMA_CM_EVENT_ESTABLISHED
event is generated in both server and client.

My question is Who will get RDMA_CM_EVENT_ESTABLISHED notification first,
Server or client ? Is there any order to keep it strictly .

Can we set the connection is established if any of the side to get the events
or should we need wait to get the RDMA_CM_EVENT_ESTABLISHED event in both side.

Thanks & Regards
Rafi KC