Howdy,

On our HPC cluster, we are exploring the option of mounting a NFS
client over RDMA where no TCP/UDP connection will be available. Both
the client and the server will have RDMA configured with OFED.

Is this possible?

If so, what address would we specify on the NFS client side as the
source host? iWARP address + port number? How I find out the iWARP
address? Is that the same as the GID given by the command ibaddr? Or
is this the Node GUID from ibstat? Do we have to safe escape or quote
this address for both the mount option and /etc/exports?

thanks,
/adam

--
Adam Brenner