Hi All,

I ran into an issue while executing RST2INIT_QP HCR command on mlx4.

The command gets completed, but returns a status 3 instead of 0.

The 3 indicates that the QP number is reserved.

I did allocate ICM for all the QPs. I am using SRIOV mode.

The reserved number of QPs obtained from QUERY_DEV_CAP is 64.

My profile indicates I am using 2048 QPs. so as i understand QP
numbers from 65 to 2047 should not be reserved by the firmware..

Any idea why I am seeing this error?
Please help me debug the same, will be very much grateful to you.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Bob