On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 1:51 AM, Or Gerlitz <gerlitz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 8:41 PM, Roland Dreier <rol...@kernel.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Jason Gunthorpe
>> <jguntho...@obsidianresearch.com> wrote:
>>> I don't think you understand how deep the problem Or is describing goes.
>
>>> [...Appropriate and correct critique...]
>
>> This thread has made me realize that even as I am able to carve out
>> more time to work on things like IB maintaintership, I no longer have
>> the desire to spend my time maintaining the IB subsystem.  Since my
>> current level of activity is clearly hurting the community, I've
>> decided to step down as maintainer.
>
>> I'm on a perhaps-unfortunately-timed vacation this week
>
> OK, but this is the last time for making these excuses (...)
>
>> but to make the transition smooth, I'll handle the easy patches that are in
>> flight
>> for 4.1 and then turn things over to the community for 4.2
>
> Sounds a fair plan to me.
>
> As we're just two days before the merge window is likely to open,
> could you please but ASAP immediately make what's queued @ your
> for-next branch private clone public?!

Roland,

So the merge window and there's still pretty much nothing in your
for-next branch. Could you please comment what are those easy patches
that you are going to put into the pull request for 4.1-rc1?!

If you don't intend to send anything, please say it too. So we can
send these already reviewed patches through other sub system
maintainers.

Or.