On Wed, 2015-05-20 at 16:48 +0200, Yann Droneaud wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le mardi 19 mai 2015 à 11:36 -0400, Doug Ledford a écrit :
> > On Tue, 2015-05-19 at 16:14 +0200, Yann Droneaud wrote:
> > >
> > > Is Doug the maintainer of the userspace library ?
> >
> > Libibverbs and the kernel verbs interface are very closely tied, so I
> > did ask Roland if he was OK with me taking over that as well.  It
> > would
> > make it easier to keep the two in sync.  Roland was fine with that.
> >  If
> > anyone has any objections, please speak now.
> >

> OK, I think I've missed the memo :)

No, there wasn't a memo yet.  But, Jeff's question followed by your
question was the perfect introduction to bring the issue up.

As I mentioned, I think there is a pretty strong tie between the kernel
stack the libibverbs.  Especially when you consider that things like
verbs extensions need to be synced between the two.  That's why I'm
offering/suggesting that it would be a good idea that I handle it along
with the kernel.

--
Doug Ledford <dledf...@redhat.com>
              GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD