On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 11:53:15AM +0300, Or Gerlitz wrote:

> Jason, can you ack that this post addressed your comments?

Well, I asked for a cleanup series, multiple times, and this is the
closest things have got.

It isn't really a cleanup because the whole gid table is new code and
has latent elements for rocev2 - this is why it is so much bigger than
it should be.

The other core parts have been mostly trimmed, so that is the specific
things discussed last round.

Is it Ok to go ahead with the gid table as is? I don't know, I haven't
studied the patch in any detail. Technically, that is not best
practice for kernel development process.