On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 03:42:37PM +0300, Haggai Eran wrote:
> +     switch (ib_event->event) {
> +     case IB_CM_REQ_RECEIVED:
> +             req->device     = req_param->listen_id->device;
> +             req->port       = req_param->port;
> +             req->local_gid  = &req_param->primary_path->sgid;
> +             req->service_id = req_param->primary_path->service_id;
> +             req->pkey       = be16_to_cpu(req_param->primary_path->pkey);

I feel pretty strongly that we should be using the pkey from the work
completion, not the pkey in the message.

The reason, if someone is using pkey like vlan, and expecting a
container to never receive packets outside the assigned pkey, then we
need to check each and every packet for the correct pkey before
associating it with that container.

When doing the namespace patches you should probably also look at
other CM GMPs than just the REQ and how the paths are setup and
consider what to do with the pkey. I'd probably suggest that the pkey
should be forced throughout the entire process to ensure it always
matches the ip device - at least for containers that is the right
thing.. I probably wouldn't turn it on for the root namespace though..