On 7/28/2015 5:25 AM, james harvey wrote:
Two up to date arch systems.  Kernel 4.1.2 (Arch -2).

2 Mellanox MT25418 [ConnectX VPI PCIe 2.0 2.5GT/s - IB DDR / 10GigE]
(rev a0) running mlx4_core driver v2.2-1 (Feb, 2014.)  Both on most
recent firmware for PSID MT_04A0110002, FW Version 2.9.1000.  Systems
directly connected, no switches.  InfiniBand otherwise works great,
through VERY extensive testing.

Running OpenFabrics most recent releases of everything (release
versions, not git versions.)

Open-iscsi 2.0_873-6.

targetcli-fb 2.1.fb41-1, python-rtslib-fb 2.1.fb57-1, and
python-configshell-fb 1.1.fb18-1.

I can't discover more than 1 iSER device working at a time.  Using
IPoIB lets me discover as many as I want.

Hi James,

This is compatibility issue with open-iscsi user-space tools.
Since kernel 3.13 iser is capable of doing discovery over RDMA, but that
required a user-space tools adjustment that is missing in your
open-iscsi.

Are you using the open-iscsi package provided with your distro? (which is)? Given that you are using an upgraded kernel, in this case, you need
to upgrade your open-iscsi as well.

I think it would be best to just use the upstream version:
g...@github.com:mikechristie/open-iscsi.git

Cheers,
Sagi.