On Fri, Aug 07, 2015 at 11:19:59AM -0500, Steve Wise wrote:
> I guess I'll post two patches, the NFS fix that preceeds af78181/ b7e06cd,
> and a reworked patch to replace e20684a.
>
> Is that the way to go in your opinion?

To me this sounds good.  We have a couple patches from Jason's series
that already need to be replaced, so the tree will need a rebase anyway,
so I don't see a problem with replacing ones in Sagi's series either.
If Sagi needs to do a repost for some reason he can just include your
NFS patch in front of the series.